Attorney Lisa M. Knauf
Phone: (630) 474-5401
221 E. Lake Street, Suite 208
Addison, IL 60101
Lisa M. Knauf
Attorney and Counselor
Lisa is an attorney who combines non-legal real world personal and business knowledge with her legal expertise to serve her clients. Her legal practice is her second career – after a successful business and sales career, she returned to school for a law degree. The focus of her legal practice is on providing personal service to clients with legal needs primarily in the areas of estate planning, elder law, probate, trust administration, real estate, and small business matters.
She wears a lot of hats: mom, community volunteer, cancer survivor, writer and speaker. Volunteering in both legal and non-legal capacities is an important part of contributing to a great community. Learn more about Lisa’s community and volunteer activities.
Lisa regularly speaks at free educational seminars and events held at libraries and other locations in the Chicago western suburbs, to help local residents learn about topics such as estate planning, buying and selling real estate, and planning for long term care.
- Marquette University, BA
- Northern Illinois University, JD
Honors and Awards
- 2013 NIU Law, Alumni Council Award
- 2012 DuPage Assoc of Women Lawyers, Helen C. Kinney Award
- 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award, Driscoll Catholic Alumni Assoc
- DuPage County Bar Association
- DuPage Association of Women Lawyers
- National Association of Elder Law Atorneys
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta, West Suburban Alumni Chapter
- Addison Public Library, Vice President – Board of Trustees
- Administer Justice, volunteer attorney
- Illinois Legal Aid Online, content writer
- American Cancer Society, volunteer