Attorney At Law
John Pankau graduated from Purdue University in Lafayette, Indiana, and Chicago Kent College of Law with High Honors. He is licensed to practice law in Illinois and started Pankau Law in Itasca, Illinois.
Prior to and while attending law school, John and his wife Carole owned and operated a family business in Bloomingdale.
John is an active member of his community, presenting educational seminars at local libraries and banks. Today, his practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, estate planning and administration, probate and business law.
- Previous owner of Pankau Law
- Professional business speaker
- Former faculty member, College of DuPage
- Former faculty member, American Institute of Paralegal Studies
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member and Legislative Liaison, DuPage County Bar Association
- Member, Greater O'Hare Association of Industry and Commerce
- Former board member, Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce
- Past president; Business Person of the Year 1986, Roselle Chamber of Commerce
- Former board member, Carol Stream Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Business Networking Individuals (BNI)
- Member, Business Networking Group (BNG)
- Member, Greater O'Hare Networking Executives III, Gone IV
- Member, Bloomingdale One Leads Group